Saturday, May 7, 2016

Mother's Day Special



Her hands are made of unfathomed tenderness.


The face of an angel who look delighted and caress.


Her kisses are designed to make pains disappear.


Comfort a worried heart is one of her flair.




She is the executive chef in that little kitchen.


Her words strike the most when you carefully listen.


She will always be better than a red carpet when I come home.


She waves even when I’m a hundred meters away from the door.




I can still remember how she made milk before bed.


And told the most wonderful stories I’ve ever heard.


She amused me with her every single lullaby.


That made me fall asleep in a dream where I can fly.




Some time ago I ran as fast as a truck.


Then I got a skinned knee when I straight hit a rock.


Frightened to go home that she will get mad.


Not knowing that if I do, I will miss the best doctor that I have.